Friday 20 September 2013

Pics of the week

Time to put up what I think is a Bike of the week worthy pic. The problem with that is I won't be commiting to a Bike of the week every week...I don't think.
So let's call this one...

THE BEST BIKE I SAW THIS PARTICULAR WEEK



And the gong goes to this gentleman who has since proved to be the catalyst for me to write a bucket list. There's only one thing on it so far:
  • A fully customised sick scooter that allows me to rock leather in my old age.
More suggestions welcome.

I realise it's not technically a bicycle but after a visit from his enforcer I not only posted it but also blacked out the eyes Crimestoppers style.



And then we move on to the Saddles of the week, again, not something I'll sustain. BUT, this first pic reminds me of that STI ad we see on train stations all around Melbourne. Maybe this would be a good one targeting cyclists with genital herpes or something? We could attach a tagline like "Genital Herpes, they'll burn both your saddles.' I call this the STI before picture.



And this is the after picture where you've left the STI untreated for too long, it's taken control and completely burnt through your saddle. Is it really worth the pain for you and your ride? If you don't treat the problem you'll be riding in the uncomfortable straight-back position for some time to come.

If anyone finds some great snaps around the place you live then send them through on the email or twitter and I'll get to posting them.
If I haven't posted anything from a reader in the next few weeks you can just assume I got no response.

Thanks guys and gals,

Keep reading (things)!


Previous post: What I've got review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *